SET UP YOUR WORKSTATIONS
- Most clients purchase desktop and laptop computers with the operating system already installed,
but some clients buy bare bones systems and need that done. We also upgrade the operating system
where appropriate, or reinstall the operating system in severe cases. Most clients have a mix of
Windows XP. Vista, and now Windows 7 machines with older Microsoft operating systems now retired,
and of course we can help you with all of those, as well as Macintosh and Linux systems.
- We install your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and other malware protection. We work with many
different brands of anti-malware solutions.
- We also install, maintain, and upgrade your applications like Microsoft Office, accounting
systems, and industry-specific solutions.
- We apply periodic upgrades to all your software as needed.
SET UP YOUR NETWORK AND SERVERS
- We set up and maintain your network and servers. We can configure and maintain your switches,
routers, and other network hardware, and optimize your system for peak performance. We make sure
you have reasonable backup procedures in place, and a disaster recovery plan so a fire or other
calamity doesn't put you out of business because all your business records are destroyed.
- We can help you organize your files and even set up a paperless office so that your staff no
longer passed paper around the office.
- We can help you get the best value on your Internet connectivity by suggesting alternatives
and having you periodically reassess your bandwidth needs and costs.
- We set up your network printers, including the needed drivers on each workstation.
- We protect your key IT assets by installing Uninterruptable Power Supplies.
PROVIDE HELP DESK SERVICES
We provide help desk assistance, either in person, on the phone, or by logging in remotely
to help your staff understand and use their systems. All Reflexion help desk personnel are
local and are available in person or remotely as you prefer.
- We support all typical office software packages and many other kinds of software as well.
Of course we also provide outstanding support for our own custom software solutions.
PERFORM ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
- Periodically your workstations and network require maintenance to apply security patches,
upgrades, and other modifications. We take care of that for you, so you don't have to think
about it. We also perform hardware maintenance as needed to ensure that your systems continue
to function without becoming clogged with unnecessary files and fragmentation. If it needs
doing, we'll take care of it!